Friday, July 5, 2013

Recipe: Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes

Hiya!

About a week ago I found this recipe on an Instagram page that I follow. It was so easy and I was feeling creative that night! The recipe that I found was pretty basic so I added my little twist to make it extra tasty:)

What you will need:
- 2lbs of Red Potatoes ($1.29 a pound at my store)
-Olive Oil
-Garlic Powder
-Seasoning Salt
-Pepper
-Parmesan cheese
-Rosemary
-Parsley
-Pan to Roast

How to Cook
-Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Cut your potatoes in half then cut the halves in half again.(Total of 4)
- Put cut potatoes in roasting pan (Spread out)
- Drizzle olive oil onto the cut potatoes till covered
- In this order put the seasonings on the cut potatoes
*Garlic
*Seasoning Salt
*Pepper
*Parmesan cheese
*Rosemary
*Parsley
(I LOVE CHEESE so I put a little extra cheese on mine!)
 -Put in the oven at 400 degrees 
- Cook for 25 mins. (Turn potatoes half way to get an even color)

( I left mine in for about 35 mins because I wanted that rich golden color)

And that's it! It's really easy and DELICIOUS! I know you will love it! I made this a side for some Marinated Salmon. I got lots of compliments :)

Have a Great Day!

-Karissa





No comments:

Post a Comment