Sunday, July 7, 2013

Birthday Haul!

Hiya!

On Monday I had my 16th birthday! It feels good to be 16 now. Over the week I have been celebrating with my family with a meal at Schlotzsky's Deli, cards coming in the mail, and lots of amazing gifts that are very sentimental. Here's my haul :)


My parents purchased a MacBook Pro for me. I am in love with my new gift and I use it all the time. When school starts up I will be using it for my classes. I asked for an MacBook because last semester at school I was working on a final essay on my Mac desktop at school. I used my flash drive to transfer the essay so I could work on it further at home on my PC. BAD IDEA! I tried to open the document and my PC erased it completely! I did save the document onto my Mac at school so I was able to retrive   my essay back. Basically I got a Mac so I would not have a scare like that again. I will defiantly be using this MacBook Pro for a very long time :)


My boyfriend Matthew got me a beautiful diamond necklace! He really is the best :) He also brought me a delicious cake, a ballon, 2 bath and body works sprays, nail polish and a body lotion and shower gel 2 in 1 bottle. He is so good to me! The necklace is beautiful and I love to wear it. Looks like I have some work to do for his birthday! ;)


My Grandmother gave me her ruby ring that she got for he 16th birthday! This ring is 47 years old and for it being an old ring it's in wonderful shape! I love it so much :) 

I had a wonderful birthday and thank you to everybody who made it great :)

-Karissa





No comments:

Post a Comment