Friday, June 28, 2013

Drink Review: Starbucks Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea Lemonade

Okay, Let me start off with saying that this is MY FAVORITE THING TO DRINK IN THE HOT KANSAS SUMMER. Seriously this drink is delicious! I first tried this when I was at Starbucks in Manhattan. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE COFFEE but I had recently been sick and I was looking for something that would be good with the heat outside. Here's my review on this Drink!

Where to purchase this drink: Starbucks Locations
 
First Impression: The first thing I noticed was the color. I loved the color! it was a redish/pink. It really felt like a summer time drink. 

Size: Starbucks has many different sizes for this drink
Cold Drinks:
- Tall 12oz
- Grande 16oz
- Venti 20oz
- Trenta (Extra Large) (Ive never heard of this one)


---I recommend the Grande size. I get the Venti size with this drink but it takes me awhile to drink that much. 


Price: $2.00-$3.00 (Not a bad price for a Starbucks Drink!)

How to make it:

What you need:
Tazo Passion Tea

Lemonade
Classic Syrup

 
Brew the tea double strength (2 tea bags for 12 oz of water, or 4 for 16 - 20 oz.) and then mix with equal parts lemonade. Syrup goes by pumps but if you can't get a pump, one pump = 1/4 oz. or 1/4 of your average shot glass.
3 pumps for 12 oz (tall)
4 pumps for 16 oz (grande)
6 pumps for 24oz (iced venti)
The drink is probably about 1/3 ice but you can put however much you'd like and then pop the whole thing in a shaker and shake vigorously 10 times. 



Taste: Passion tea. It is flavored with hibiscus and various citruses and a mix of Lemonade.

Would I recommend this to a friend?: YES YES YES! 
 

So next time when you stop into Starbucks, don't be shy to try the Tazo Shaken Iced Passion Tea Lemonade!

-Karissa







No comments:

Post a Comment