Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Product Reviews! Top 5 Acne Face Products That Will Work For You!

Hiya!

I am a skin fanatic! I hate acne and blemishes so much. I love skin care and shopping for new products to try. Over the past few years here is some products that I have tried myself and have seen success in them. Here we go!

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash:

In my early teen years when my acne started to develop; this was the first product I purchased. It is a very gentle cleanser that is good for all types of skin. I used it in the shower and I don't remember my face ever being dry after washing. The smell is very clean and I feel does a very good job of overall cleansing. When I need to detox my face from all the makeup I was wearing or need a good new start to a skin care routine I use this product for 1-2 weeks. 

Price- $5.49 

Where to Purchase?- Drugstores (Target, Walmart etc)

www.neutrogena.com



Clean & Clean Continuous Control Acne Cleanser:

I started using this product a few months ago and I still use it today. What I really like about this product is that when you are washing your face it starts to create a tingle. In this product is acne medicine that is deposited inside your pores during the washing process. The tingle feeling that you will feel is the pores opening and acne medicine going into your pores and fighting off acne. This product will leave your face dry after use so I recommend using a face moisturizer after cleansing. 

Price- $6.59

Where to Purchase?- Drugstores (Target, Walmart etc)

www.cleanandclear.com


Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser:

This is the product I am currently using now. This is on my list as one of my favorites because it gets rid of acne QUICK. I use this product with my Clarisonic ARIA and I feel that they pair together well. The product does not leave your face quite as dry but I still use face moisturizer. The smell is also a very clean smell and the color of the cleanser is a baby blue. Inside the product is Vitamin C, Japanese Green Tea and Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract. I will be continuing to use this product. 

Price- $27.00

Where to Purchase?- Clarisonic.com

www.clarisonic.com



Clinique Liquid Facial Soap:

I have found lots of success with Clinique products and I still continue to use them today. Clinique has a process called the 3 Step Cleansing System. It consists of Cleanse, Exfoliate and Moisturize. When using this product with their system I see lots of success. Clinique has different types of products for different types of skin so it is customizable. This cleanser will dry your face out very fast so do not skip the moisturize step with this product! 

Price- $16.50

Where to Purchase?- Clinique.com, Dillards, Macy's, Sephora, Ulta etc. 

www.clinique.com



Clean & Clean Deep Action Cream Cleanser:

My mom bought me this product thinking it was the other clean and clear face wash I have mentioned earlier. I decided to give it a try because I had it so why not! This face cleanser also has a tingle to it just like Clean & Clear Continuous Control. This product comes with acne fighting medicine and also can be used as a make-up remover. It battles deep down into your pores to clean out anything that can irritate or CAUSE ACNE! This product is up there on my list of top favorites. The smell is very desirable and it is in the form of a cream so it's very gentle. This is designed to clean deep into the pores and that is exactly what I feel it does.

Price-$5.49

Where to Purchase?- Drugstores (Target, Walmart etc)

www.cleanandclear.com


There you have it! I firmly believe that these products will help you fight acne and lead you on the path to clean and beautiful skin. Try them out and let me know how they work for you! 

-Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment