Friday, November 29, 2013

My New Burton Snowboard and Salomon Boots!

Hiya!

My parents me ordered a snowboard on ebay and it arrived 3 days ago! My awesome parents got me a 2013 Burton Deja Vu Flying V Women's snowboard. They went above and beyond and also got me Salomon Pearl Women's snowboard boots! Christmas came early for me this year! I already put stickers on my board lol!



The Burton Deja Vu Flying V
It has a camber on the bottom of the two bindings and has a rocker at the tips and in the middle. It's an extra forgiving board that gives lots of pop! I ordered this in a 149 cm instead of a 150 cm because a shorter board is better for park riding which is what I do! The binding system is Burton's new Channel System which offers on-the-fly adjustability and enhances board feel and control. The Channel System offers the most advance custom binding stance available. The board has a wood core which makes it very light and responsive. The top sheet is made of out fiberglass which means this board can be used on almost any terrain. 


Salomon Pearl Boots
This boot offers enhanced board feel so you feel connected to your board at all times. Thermal foot beds are made within the boot. This boot will keep your feet warm but also will increase your boarding quality. Your feet won't be cramping up when you wear these boots. Salomon makes some of the most comfortable and affordable boots out there! 


The bottom of my board was supposed to come in the greenish color but arrived in the black and purple color. I actually like the black and purple color a lot better than the green so I guess the mess up worked out in my favor!


My boyfriend purchased me a K-State University decal that he put on my board for me! He is getting me Burton bindings for Christmas! SO EXCITED! 


I'm super excited to try my new board out!

-Karissa







1 comment:

  1. They went above and beyond and also got me Salomon Pearl Women's snowboard boots! Christmas came early for me this year! I already put ... ssnowboardboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete