Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Drink Review: Starbucks Light Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.

Hiya!

HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY PUMPKIN SPICE! I went to Starbucks today and of course I had to try the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino! I have heard this drink is a Pumpkin Pie in a cup! (My Favorite!) I had to find out for myself! Here is my review!

-Where to Purchase this drink: Starbucks Locations

-What is a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino?: pumpkin-flavored syrup and milk. Topped with sweetened whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices. I added espresso in mine. 


DID YOU KNOW

There have been over 29,000 tweets that have featured the hash tag: #pumpkinspice since August of 2012?

-Calorie Count: This drink was 200 calories. 

www.nutritiondata.self.com

- What sizes does it come in?: 

Tall-12oz
Grande- 16oz
Venti- 20oz

-Cost?

$2.00-$5.00

-First Impression: I first noticed that the color was a burnt orange which is exactly what the color of pumpkin pie is! Also I noticed that the barista sprinkled cinnamon on my beverage and I felt that was a nice touch. When drinking this drink I felt like it was Thanksgiving! It was a perfect transition into Fall.


-Taste: WHOO! This stuff has FLAVOR! It really actually tastes like a pumpkin pie in a cup! I really liked how smooth it was even for having a lot of flavor. The tall was plenty for me! I don't think I could have finished a grande. I really enjoyed this drink and I was really impressed. A+!


-Would I recommend this drink to a friend?: YES! I think this drink is perfect for Fall! I can't wait till drink this on a rainy day when I'm in sweats and sitting by the window watching the rain. BLISS!


WOW I wish I had the energy to drive over to Starbucks and purchase this again. This drink has become one of my seasonal favorites and I hope it stays even through the winter. I can't deny that I really enjoy Starbucks Winter drinks as well! Go head over to your local Starbucks and try the famous Pumpkin Spice Drinks!


-Karissa






No comments:

Post a Comment