Monday, September 16, 2013

What's in my Shopping Cart?

Hiya!

Recently I have been starting to take my own lunch to school. I like being able to know what I am feeding my body and what exactly is in it. I have also been making smarter choices about what I buy at the store! I went to Dillion's last night and here is some of the things in my shopping cart!


                                                                       Kashi: 
                                            This is a very good source of protein 
                                                    to have in the morning! 
                                             Eat this as cereal or take a bag of this 
                                            and snack on it throughout the day! 



Greek Yogurt:

Less Sugar, Fewer Carbs and tons of Protein!
This is a wonderful snack to have during the day!
It's one of the healthiest things out there!


Kraft Mac and Cheese:
Okay this really has no health benefits! 
This is just my favorite food ever!


Almond Milk:
Almonds are rich in nutrients including fiber, vitamin E, magnesium, 
selenium, manganese, zinc, potassium, iron, phosphorus, 
tryptophan, copper and calcium. 
Mix it together and you have healthy milk!


Organic Coconut Oil:
This stuff is amazing! It is a natural makeup remover
You can brush your teeth with it!
You can use it to fry food!
You can use it to erase cellulite!
Coconut Oil can be used for everything!

Well there you have it! these are a few things that you can find in my shopping cart!

-Karissa







No comments:

Post a Comment