Saturday, September 28, 2013

My top 5 favorite places to shop!

Hiya!

I love shopping there is no doubt about that! I use to go to the mall every weekend. HaHa but there is a ton of places that I shop at and here is where I get a majority of my things and some places to get good deals at. 


Buckle:
This is where I get all of my jeans! They have the cutest bling jeans that I can find! 
Beware! This place can get expensive! Save up your money before you come here!
The store is easily on my top 5


Victoria's Secret:
I buy their PINK line and they sell the most comfortable sweats on this Earth!
Victoria's Secret has a lot of great deals and sales going year round. 
The semi-annual sale is their biggest one and you don't want to miss it!


Nike Factory Store:
Yes! I said it! FACTORY STORE! 
This where you can get all of your discount NIKE merchandise! Why is the whole store discounted?
The term "factory store" means that it came straight from the NIKE factory.
When the factory ships the merchandise to a retail brand store the price will go up!
That's why you can find that two stores have the same thing but one is priced higher than the other. 
I LOVE NIKE AND I LOVE DISCOUNTS!


Bath & Body Works:
As you all know I LOVE FALL SCENTED THINGS! Anything that smells like Colorado or Vanilla or Pumpkin I will buy. Bath & Body Work has a new Fall line out right now and I can't get enough of it! I really like their wall flowers and their scented oils to make your house smell great!
My house currently smells like an Apple Orchard and I am perfectly okay with that!


Online Shopping:
Of course I have my Online Shopping! There is some stores that only have their discounts online. 
I usually buy my snowboarding gear on online stores like North Face and DogFunk. 
All of the stores I can't get at home I just get them online!

Well there ya go!
Happy Shopping!

-Karissa






No comments:

Post a Comment