Monday, August 26, 2013

Things I'm currently obsessed with!

Hiya!

I just finished my first week of junior year! yay! I hope you all had a great week. I'm so excited to be writing about the things I am finding myself really obsessed with right now. Everything below is products that I currently use and I recommend to all of you! 


                                                                Redken Color Extend:

This is the new shampoo I have been using lately and I am loving this stuff! Every hair dresser I have talked to has told me that this stuff is liquid gold! It does a really good job on protecting your color and making your hair really soft :) major bonus for me! 

 
Kraft Mac and Cheese:
Mac and Cheese is my favorite food of all time! I literally could eat one box a day! 
This product is pretty self explanatory!

Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Heal Technology Concealer. 
This is the new concealer that I have been using and wow this stuff is the real deal!
I always had a hard time finding a concealer that matched my skin color and this was spot on!
I use it on all of my problem spots and it hides your blemishes while also making them go away!
Sometimes I will wear this overnight :p


Mason Jars:
You can use mason jars for anything! I'm not joking! I have a ton of these things all over my room!
I use them to store my coin collection and also hold my life savers mints! 
They are so decorative and you can purchase them at grocery stores!
Check out my Pinterest for some fun crafts to do with mason jars!


Razor Back Tank Tops:
I have an under armour tank that I love to wear! They are so comfortable and easy to workout in!
I like to pair them with yoga pants or just plain sweats!
It's an Easy and comfortable look!
Nike and Under Armour is where I get mine!


Tiffany Blue Nike Free 3.0 V4:
I WANT THESE SO BAD! I will actually be purchasing them very soon and I can't wait!
The color is so pretty and based off Tiffany and Co.
These are really rare to find so I hope I can snag a pair in my size!


Word Swag App:
I use this app to add awesome typography to my pictures that I post on instagram! 
It gets really addicting so be careful!


Water: 
I drink easily 10 glasses of water a day! The only other drink I will consume is milk and gatorade. 
I feel so much better and more energized when I have drank a whole lot of water.
It's a necessity to drink a lot of water for me.

Pinterest:

I literally spend all of my time on this website if I'm not at school, doing homework or spending time with my boyfriend. I get so so many ideas for everything on this website!
I can't wait to try some of the crafts I have found on this site!

Body Pillow:
I purchased a body pillow a few days ago and I do not regret it! Its perfect propping yourself up on your bed to read a book or surf the internet. It's also good for back support and hip support!


Starbucks:
DUH! I don't even have to explain this one! 

I'll stop here! Thanks for reading! 

-Karissa











No comments:

Post a Comment