Monday, March 24, 2014

My World of Adventures

Hiya!

WOW I haven't wrote a post in a long time! So much has happened in the last month that I haven't even had the time to sit at my computer and write it all down! In the last month my family and I have been planning our trip to Europe and making sure everything is set in place. I want to sit here and write down everything that happened on the trip in full detail but that would take so long! 

What I took away/learned from my time over seas is that I appreciate my life so much. 

1. God has truly blessed me and I hope I can show him how thankful I am that he has blessed me with the life he has. 

2. I love the country I live in. I came back home and I couldn't be any more proud of where I'm from.

3. I have amazing respect for different cultures of the world. Many things in Europe were different than how we do things here in America but I embraced them. 

4. The world is a HUGE PLACE! How God made all of this in 7 days is unreal. 

5. Know how much something costs before you buy it!

6. Don't bring an Apple to the U.S Border and Customs. 

7. Everything in Paris is HUGE! I always say this when describing Paris but I felt like I was walking through Asgard. 

8. Wifi is your best friend!

9. The other side of the World really feels like a whole new World. Once again the World is BIG

10. Learning more than once language is a very good things. I has to watch TV in French for 9 days. Talk about a challenge! 

I have many more things I could talk about! I'm trying to learn to live in the moment so I can enjoy things more. I spent less time taking pictures so I could enjoy the moment. It really worked for me! I'll have more posts on my adventures and how I pack, how to travel light, etc! 

-Karissa 




No comments:

Post a Comment