Monday, November 18, 2013

My Bucket List!

Hiya! 

Recently I have been really thinking about my life and what I want to do with it. There is so much that I want to do and the only way I could organize it all was in a bucket list! This is currently my bucket list from this point on! These are in no particular order they are just what comes to my mind!

- Shoot a bow and arrow
- Graduate college
- Buy my own car
- Get Married
- Have little to no college debt
- Pay off a house
- Drive on the highway in Germany with no speed limit
- Do a DIY project on my Pinterest board
- Get accepted to Kansas State University
- Get an apartment 
- Buy a dog
- Have a coffee bar in my house
- Visit all the major cities in the USA (LA, NY, Etc)
- Have 2-3 children. BOYS!
- Take a senior picture in front of the Eiffel Tower
- Go snowboarding in the Swiss Alps
- Become a really good snowboarder
- Own a puppy
- Drive on a race track
- Take engagement pictures
- Travel the World
- Go on a double date
- Grow my hair below my lower back
- Workout consistently in College and beyond
- Develop good study habits
- Move to Denver, Colorado
- Never get drunk
- Put a lock on the bridge in Paris
- Stand under the Hollywood sign
- See a show on Broadway
- See the Northern Lights
- Be proposed to!
- Live to see cancer cured
- See the Grand Canyon
- Visit Egypt 
- Visit the Redwood Forest
- See the Hobbit houses in New Zealand
- Visit New Zealand
- Be confident
- Get a tattoo
- Visit a Rainforest
- Find my passion in life
- Swim with Dolphins

OMG I have so much more to write but there is my bucket list! What are the things you want to do in life?

-Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment