Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Paleo Diet!

Hiya!

About one year ago I decided that I was going to try the Paleo diet!  The Paelo diet is a modern nutritional plan based on the presumed ancient diet of wild plants and animals that various hominid species habitually consumed during the Paleolithic era—a period of about 2.5 million years which ended around 10,000 years ago with the development of agriculture and grain-based diets. 

www.wikipedia.com

I did this diet for about 2-3 months and it was a challenge! The reason I got out of it was because I went on a ski trip with my youth group and it was cereal, sandwiches, and spaghetti every night!  It's hard to find foods that aren't processed anymore. Many of the foods that we eat come out of a box or a bag and the ingredients that these foods are made of is nasty. I liked the pale diet because it's the mother of all clean eating diets. I used this cheat sheet that is on my Pinterest. 


This is the perfect guide for the Paleo! You will eat so clean and will feel amazing! The body need rewards too! but not ice cream and donuts! If this is too much for you at first then thats no problem! Start with taking out bagged chips and boxed foods. When you are shopping, try sticking to the food that lines the store. Never shop in the isles! 

-Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment