Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Recipe: Egg, Avocado, and Oatmeal Toast.

Hiya!

It's SUMMER! Everybody let's loose and slacks on everything but, you don't have to slack on your eating choices. I'm not saying that you can't eat at a BBQ or have some birthday cake! I'm saying that you can still live a healthy lifestyle and splurge a bit. As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Pinterest! I found this recipe on Pinterest and I decided to give it a try! here is my new favorite HEALTHY but DELICIOUS breakfast!

What You Need:

-Eggs
-Whole Grain Toast or Oatmeal Toast
-An Avocado
-Pepper
-Butter

How to Make:
-Toast a piece of toast in the toaster or toaster oven
-Fry an Egg in a skillet on Medium-High Heat
-Cut open the avocado take out the whole thing.
-Start Layering in this order...
     -Toast
     -Small amount of butter
     -Either Smashed avocado or cut avocado
     -Fried Egg
     -Sprinkle of Pepper

THEN EAT! 

This breakfast is incredible and it fills you up fast with just one piece of toast! Its really good for portion and calorie control! Try it :)

-Karissa





No comments:

Post a Comment