Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Workout of Kings, Queens and Jokers.

Hiya!

By the title of this post you are probably wondering what I must be thinking about in this crazy head of mine! This week I decided to take a break from my lifting and I focused on body weight workouts for more of a cardio twist. I have a workout for you that only requires yourself and a deck of cards!

Here is your workout!

What you will be doing is using a deck of cards and assigning an exercise for each different card.

Here is what I used:

Black: Squats
Red: Push- Ups
Ace: Mountain Climbers
Kings: Toe Touches
Queens: Walking Lunge
Jacks: Jumping Jacks
Jokers: Bear Crawls

The number on each card is how many times you do that exercise. 
With Ace, Kings, Queens, Jacks and Jokers I made reps. With Mountain Climbers I did 24 reps and the same with Jumping Jacks. With Bear Crawls and Walking Lunge I just went down and back. 

This is a killer workout and you will be feeling it the next day! Your legs will feel like jello and your shoulders will be on fire! But no worries, that just means its working!

You don't have to use my exercises, you can be creative and make your own and assign them to a card!

Try it out and see what you think and GET SWEATY!

-Karissa




No comments:

Post a Comment