Friday, June 28, 2013

First Blog Post

Hiya!

This is my second time starting a blog and hopefully I can keep this one up. I have lots and lots of plans for this time around! I have been very passionate about a few things in my life that I really would like to share with whoever is reading this. I am starting lots of new projects and I am starting new adventures that I am very excited for. Now that I am older and I will be going to college very soon I feel that my voice is important and I feel comfortable expressing myself. It may not be to others but it is to me. On this blog you will find me talking about amazing food that I love make or eat. You will find product reviews that you can trust. You will find Health/ Nutrition/Fitness information and what I do to stay healthy and competitive in my weightlifting, sports, and staying healthy overall. You will find me speaking about projects I am working towards and adventures that I am embarking on. Who knows I may talk about more things :)  Stay tuned.

-Karissa

No comments:

Post a Comment